DGS has been a cornerstone of onshore and offshore turnkey pipeline projects in Nigeria’s oil and energy sector. As one of the best-rated EPCI project management contractors in Nigeria, we have been a consistent player in the nation’s extraordinary growth. DGS has fully diversified contracting capabilities through which we have successfully delivered numerous prestigious projects for local and international clients and we continue to participate in large scale projects either independently or in a joint venture with some of the finest companies in Nigeria.
As an organisation, we are committed to:
- Ensuring our clients’ service requirements, including all unstated service application requirements are identified, documented and fulfilled.
- Complying with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standard, and all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that our employees understand the organisation’s commitment to achieving and sustaining clients’ satisfaction.
- Implementing a risk-based operational and strategic management framework across all our organisational functions that meets the needs and expectations of key stakeholders.
- Establishing clear, measurable and appropriate strategic goals, objectives, targets and action plans at relevant functions.
- Maintaining a qualified, professional and adequately equipped workforce through meritorious recruitments, appropriate appraisals and planned capacity development programmes.
- rContinually improve the effectiveness and relevance of DGS’s quality management system through the periodic monitoring and review of this policy, corporate quality objectives and the performance of the quality management system.
The Managing Director is responsible for the organisation’s implementation and compliance to this Quality Policy. All employees of DGS Integrated Projects Limited are charged with promoting the aims and objectives of this quality policy as it applies to their functional roles.