Nigeria Gas Company/Oando
The Major Scope of the Project consists of:
- Land reclamation of swamp;
- Engineering and procurement of compressor skids;
- Construction of foundations;
- Installation of compressors;
- Fabrication and installation of interconnecting piping;
- Design, procurement, and installation of ICS.
- The work area included a three (3) metre deep swamp location.
- Design of unmanned non-pipeline fixed gas evacuation system.
- New facility development within live gas and power facility.
Sapele, Delta State – Nigeria.
60,422 man hours completed (August 2016)
80,000 man hours Estimated for completion